Have peace of mind with the Schneider Electric Wiser Air Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Comfort Boost that has a complete home energy management solution. Have effortless and comfortable controls that work mostly in low voltage systems such as heating and cooling systems. This attractive unit is sold in two colours - black and white. It is a very sleek device which is very simple to install and use. Although it is not sold with the option to install, an electrician can be recommended to perform the installation of the device for you.
Connect and control them through your home Wi-Fi that allows you to check your energy use with your smartphone, tablet or laptop. The modes on the thermostat are color coded so that you can easily identify the mode from a distance, based on the color on the thermostat. The device can easily be controlled from anywhere using a cell phone, tablet or laptop using a Wi-Fi connection.
Features of Schneider Electric Wiser Air Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Comfort Boost:
Other thermostats, aside from a common temperature setting, have a lot of additional features to offer and relying on what sellers and manufacturers tell about their products isn’t also the best. You should better check them yourself and google some of their features.
- Wiser Forecast: Before going on a long road trip, you should give yourself a heads up about what lies on your way. Be updated with extreme weather alerts with Wiser Forecast that allows you to be informed about the latest weather reports. You may opt to program your home’s temperature before leaving.
- Comfort Boost™: Your fingers have the power to change everything on your home’s temperature settings. Just push the button for 15-60 minutes of on-demand heating or cooling for optimal comfort without affecting any of your thermostat settings and scheduling.
- Smart Sensors: Take advantage of the interactive mode and automatically network or interact with other users and respond to real-time changes in temperature and light. You can check on customized energy efficiency tips, bill/usage analysis and tracking.
- Wiser Pulse™: A soft glow that comes from the thermostat itself gives you information on how your system is working - specifically on how much energy is being consumed.
- Ready Modes: With one touch, you are on the way to managing your energy schedule at your own preference. You have options to set your temperatures for home, sleep and away modes.
- Automatic Updates: Enjoy additional features and upgrades without having to buy a new thermostat whenever newer versions come out. You can still enjoy these oncoming features with no action or additional payment asked.
There is also the option of monitoring energy usage so you can reduce your energy bills while heating or cooling your home. The device receives automatic updates and upgrades as Wiser updates its products so there is no need to purchase a newer version of the thermostat. This is an awesome feature and will eliminate the need for more expenditure once the unit is installed.
The intensity of the backlight on the touch screen can be turned up, down or off and the device only weighs 1.6 pounds.
Advantages of Schneider Electric Wiser Air Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Comfort Boost:
- Multiple devices control: The thermostat can be controlled from any smart phone, tablet or laptop using Wi-Fi
- Easy to install: Get involved with tech set-ups in your house, just like installing your new Wiser Air, which does not require the help of a technician. You just need a screwdriver and a wire cutter. In a few easy steps, you can install the Wiser Air in as fast as 30 minutes.
- Sleek design: It will feel like using your smartphone with this thermostat. It is designed like a smartphone with a touchscreen display where you can see and read information and updates on weather etc.
- Verified Energy Saving: Get in touch with other consumers regarding your energy consumption by comparing with them. This will help you see how many savings you made compared to others and this will also allow you to get a utility response for compliance reporting.
- Customizable screen: The screen can be customized based on your preferences
Disadvantages of Schneider Electric Wiser Air Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Comfort Boost:
- Limited warranty: Other products introduce great warranty services, yet this one seems to appear with only a limited warranty, which of course leads to arising fears for customers with no guarantee of their purchases.
- If a Wi-Fi connection is not available, the thermostat cannot be controlled from afar
- The thermostat does not display humidity so you won’t be able to know the humidity of the room
The Schneider Electric Wiser Air Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Comfort Boost has ranked number 196 as the best seller programmable thermostat on Amazon.com with 51 customer reviews. There are 47 positive reviews and four critical reviews, of which 69% have given 5 stars, with none for one star.
The Schneider Electric Wiser Air Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Comfort Boost has better features and advantages other than the Honeywell RTH9580WF WiFi 9000 Color Touchscreen Thermostat and 2gig CT100 Z-Wave Programmable Thermostat as it has a ready-mode feature that enables you to set your temperatures for home, sleep and away modes.
Have peace of mind on effortless comfort and saving. Also get funky and comfy with the Schneider Smart Thermostat with its intuitive smartphone-like touchscreen display that even works on low-voltage.
For a premium product at an affordable price, this thermostat offers a variety of features that are quite eye-catching. This is a simple, easy-to-use digital thermostat that you can control from virtually anywhere. You do not need to be very tech savvy to use this device so it is definitely worth buying.